Thursday, September 15, 2005

Grow Your Crowder

I'm really excited about the release of David Crowder's new CD "A Collision" - I preordered it today, not only to receive the CD when it comes out, but because of all the goodies that is sent with the CD (at least according to my friend Darrin). The CD comes out September 27, and to help us all celebrate this new release (it has been two years since Illumination), I am encouraging everyone to grow your very own "crowder". I know this is a little more difficult for the womenfolk to do, but that's no excuse. Maybe women can rise up in celebration and grow an armpit crowder.

Of course, because I'm the one to think of this celebration idea, I am exempt from growing a crowder. Plus my wife would kill me.

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

If you get a woman to do that I want to see it :) Not happening here :) You have to have the hair and glasses to go with the goatee or it's just not the same
What do you get extra if you preorder?

Adam said...

I don't know. According to the website, it says "a bunch of cool freebies".

Doug Hill said...

i have had a crowder for some time... and about 4 years ago i bought the domain "crowderhead.com" thinking i would one day have enough free time to throw into an idea like grow your crowder... "alas" (a word i picked up from your most recent post about prayer ;-) ) i have yet to find any free time. :-)